Covid-19 Guidelines & Precautions
We re-open May 11th
The doctors and staff at Advanced Eyecare of Mukilteo are excited to be opening May 11th, with limited hours, for essential visits, these include:
- Significant changes in vision
- Post-operative complications
- Injury to the eye
- Doctor recommended follow up care
- Primary eyewear is broken or lost
We believe that your health and wellness is our top priority. Here’s a sample of what we are doing:
- Daily symptom screenings of all staff, doctors, and visitors
- Extra hand washing
- Staff and doctors will be masked at all times
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high traffic areas
- Sanitizing entire exam rooms after each visit
- Limiting the number of people in the office to 1 per scheduled exam
- Staff training on new CDC and AOA guidelines
This is how you can contribute to everyone’s health
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment, any cancellation fees will be waived.
- If you are not feeling well and feel like you really need to be seen, ask us about our telemedicine appointments
- Please wear a mask as it is required to come to visit us
- Everyone needs to make an appointment to come in, even to pick up glasses or contacts. (we also offer curbside pickup)
- To be as “touchless” as possible, please fill out and email or text forms before your appointment.
- Once you arrive, text us to let us know you are here and we will let you know when to come in. This way we can limit the number of people in the clinic.
- Only the patient (and one companion if necessary) should enter the clinic.
As always, we are here to answer any questions call at 425-746-9914 and leave a message as we will be checking voicemails periodically.
Thank you for trusting Advanced Eyecare of Mukilteo as your eye care provider.